Spring naar bijdragen

Radio Mi Amigo (Harwich RSL) 2016

Aanbevolen berichten

Shaun, waw thats Quickly..i mean the last upload here!

2300 UK time standby here of coarse listning to Tonnie Currie

The last hours

After the closedown then....yours FM links.. listning... and thinking i am on a mile ofso from the ship in Harwich

Haha the feeling! Bye a happy Jean-Pierre

---------------------------------------------------------------

Brother Wavfael

In my home i have collected dvd box 1 and  2

with duth undertitled from Brother Cadfael !! :s  Seizoen 1 and 2

Byee Jean-Pierre.

bewerkt door Jean-Pierre De Zeerover
bijvoeging
Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

GREAT JOB , BROTHER WAVFAEL , 
THANKS VERY MUCH INDEED , FOR THE WHOLE LOT , YOU DID , 
cause and i said it before , the stream was realy to overmodulated now and then , 
wel by for now then , and hope to see you one day when im over in the elmhurst road , alright,.
greetings from delft.

13876112_649348605215101_2910916237912423504_n.jpg

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

As you know, we had problems with our ship-to-shore link during the broadcast, and unfortunately the suppliers who had undertaken the task of designing and building the studio and providing streaming and logging facilities rather let us down.  The day before the broadcast we found that some things simply didn't work and initially we fed the stream from an FM tuner, which was fine once we had taken over a day to change the settings on the FM processor. (Done remotely from Dublin, thanks to Enda!!)  However, the link failed and in order to restore the stream as quickly as possible, we then fed it direct from the studio desk.  But we hadn't been given kit which had either a distribution amplifier or a spare desk output, so for a few hours we had no option but to use the guest headphone socket - which turned out to include prefade! (Never, ever come across that before on 'professional' kit....although none of us has ever found 'pro' CD players that allowed you to eject the CD that was on air, either...) Later we were given a line out - which worked, but had no adjustable level or processing, which meant the stream was far too 'hot'.  Our own log recordings are from the stream (and consequently suffer from some distortion), so I'm very very grateful to Brother Wavfael for his much better recordings off FM.  We plan to repeat some of the best programmes on our web stream soon - we're keeping it alive for the meantime, as we plan a surprise before the year is out.  Immense thanks to everyone who listened for their perseverance beyond the first few days, and we are now taking steps to ensure next year's broadcast is less prone to the failures of others. 

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Doe mee aan het gesprek

Je kunt nu een bericht plaatsen en later registreren. Indien je al een account hebt, kun je je nu aanmelden om het bericht met je account te plaatsen.

Gast
Antwoord op deze discussie...

×   Plakken als rijke tekst.   Opmaak herstellen

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link is automatisch geïntegreerd.   In plaats daarvan als link tonen

×   Je voorgaande bijdrage is hersteld.   Tekstverwerker leegmaken

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen in vanaf URL.

Laden...

• Ondersteun Radiotrefpunt!

Het in de lucht houden van Radiotrefpunt kost geld. Help ons! Met je donatie zorg je ervoor dat deze radiocommunity dagelijks actueel radionieuws kan blijven brengen. En je kunt blijven meepraten en genieten van alle historische radio-opnamen in het forum.

• Onlangs hier

• Er kijken geen geregistreerde gebruikers naar deze pagina.
  • Gebruikersstatistieken

• Aantal leden
    • Meest online

Nieuwste lid
    kees o
  • Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

Door gebruik te maken van deze website ga je akkoord met Gebruiksvoorwaarden, Privacybeleid en Richtlijnen.