Spring naar bijdragen

Graham Gill overleden

Robin Westhof

Aanbevolen berichten

"Another sad message for all my radiofriends as it just became known that Graham Gill passed away in his house in Amsterdam at the age of 81. He went peacefull in his sleep. Just 6 days away from his 82nd birthday. After a carreer in radio in his native country Australia he went for a holiday to Europe in 1966 but instead of that he made a fine carreer in radio including working for Radio 390, Radio London, Britain Radio, Radio Caroline, RNI and Radio Netherlands. Even up till high age he visited the annual RadioDays. We lost a great friend in radio. Let's say: 'Way back home Graham.' "

(Bron: Hans Knot Facebook)

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

In memoriam Graham Gill

Well to speak in the words of the late Graham Gill to all his former colleagues and radio friends: ‘Hello good people. Martin van der Ven and Hans Knot have promised me to make a wonderful photo album of our friendship, my long-standing radio career and my years in my native country Australia, where I left for Europe in 1966. Around 350 photos are taken by several persons and digitalized in good memory of the Great Graham 'Grisilda' Gill. The first pages are from last 3 centuries and next are the older photos. Hope you will enjoy these in memory of the good times we all had together through the by us all loved medium radio.’

Click on Please login or register to see this link. and you will find 347 photos.

gg.jpg

• Vind ik leuk 2
  • Bedankt 1
Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Doe mee aan het gesprek

Je kunt nu een bericht plaatsen en later registreren. Indien je al een account hebt, kun je je nu aanmelden om het bericht met je account te plaatsen.

Gast
Antwoord op deze discussie...

×   Plakken als rijke tekst.   Opmaak herstellen

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link is automatisch geïntegreerd.   In plaats daarvan als link tonen

×   Je voorgaande bijdrage is hersteld.   Tekstverwerker leegmaken

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen in vanaf URL.

Laden...

• Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

Door gebruik te maken van deze website ga je akkoord met Gebruiksvoorwaarden, Privacybeleid en Richtlijnen.