Spring naar bijdragen

Radio Atlantis - 1974

Vincent

Aanbevolen berichten

3 uur geleden zei erco59:

This is what I can say :

2/ = Atlantis-19740330-2239-2254-D.Owen-ReboundHour

Hi Eric

I think the Dave Owen extract is from 16th March 1974.

Ian

8 uur geleden zei Vincent:

Please login or register to see this link.

Steve England is the dj on this one.

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

9 minutes ago, scotty said:

Hi Eric

I think the Dave Owen extract is from 16th March 1974.

Hi Ian

I have changed all the dates for ALL the recordings of the international service from the 16th of March, to the 30th of March

beacause when you listen (for example) to Steve England, he says that the Hotline of hits will finish at 0100

for technical maintenance and the change of hour (summer hour), and that should have been on the 30th of March.

Eric

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

9 hours ago, Vincent said:

En een flink aantal van 11 augustus:

Vincent,

I thought that the 24 hour International Service started after the closedown of the Flemish Service on 25th August.

what are your thoughts on this.

John C

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

5 uur geleden zei erco59:

Hi Ian

I have changed all the dates for ALL the recordings of the international service from the 16th of March, to the 30th of March

beacause when you listen (for example) to Steve England, he says that the Hotline of hits will finish at 0100

for technical maintenance and the change of hour (summer hour), and that should have been on the 30th of March.

Eric

Hi Eric,

I believe the dates to be 16th March as British Summer Time started on 17th March 1974. Also Monitor states

March 23rd saw the start of what was to become a regular Saturday night feature on the station. This is "The Nightmare Affair", broadcast between 23.00-01.00 BST, it is a pre-recorded presentation compared by a couple of zany characters who call them selves Scott Mitchell and Gabby Hernandez Omilado

So the Saturday schedule by March 23rd had the Hotline from 2100-2300 and then the Nightmare Affair which ran for several weeks and the Hotline programme remained at 2100 until August.

So I believe 16th March is correct for the recordings.

Thanks

Ian

bewerkt door scotty
Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

4 uur geleden zei JOCOOLE:

Vincent,

I thought that the 24 hour International Service started after the closedown of the Flemish Service on 25th August.

John C

Hi John,

There was an all day English service between August 11th and August 13th 1974 as a temporary measure due to a shortage of Flemish programme tapes. The Flemish Service was back on August 14th.

Regards

Ian

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

8 uur geleden zei JOCOOLE:

Vincent,

John C

Early August 74 several days it was very stormy weather and some programms were repeated 3 or 4 times and on August 11th they decided on board to bring live international programms; when the tender arrived with new programms for the Flemish services the international programms were stopped throughout the day. Rob Ronder was on tape in August and not on board.

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

23 uur geleden zei erco59:

Hi Ian

Eric

summer hour started on the 17th of March in 74.

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

19 hours ago, scotty said:

Hi Eric,

I believe the dates to be 16th March as British Summer Time started on 17th March 1974. 

So I believe 16th March is correct for the recordings.

Thanks

Ian

1 hour ago, bert ree said:

summer hour started on the 17th of March in 74.

Yes Sir

Just read in Record & Radio Mirror from the 23 March 1974:

"Since we put the clocksforward last Sunday...."

17 hours ago, scotty said:

This short recording is of Dave Rogers on 227 metres. It might be 17th March 1974, but I am not sure. Any help appreciated.

Ian

I think also like you.

The programme schedule in the same R.R.M. for Sundays is

6pm: Blast Off-Andy Anderson

9pm: Sunday Starshine- Dave Rogers

11pm: Beatles Spectacular- Debbie England

1am: The Dave Owen's stamp Collection

3am: Yawn into Monday

Eric

bewerkt door erco59
Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Op ‎24‎-‎2‎-‎2019 om 01:44 zei bert ree:

1759-19.. Dit is de Canadees Rob Day op Atlantis tot enkele minuten voor 19u toen er een generatorstoring was met daarna de terugkomst met Debbie England (het nieuws van Debbie England om 1830 staat er grotendeels niet op)

Rob Day was only pretending to be Canadian. He is English and the same guy who was later involved with the Caroline Roadshow and Laser 558.

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Doe mee aan het gesprek

Je kunt nu een bericht plaatsen en later registreren. Indien je al een account hebt, kun je je nu aanmelden om het bericht met je account te plaatsen.

Gast
Antwoord op deze discussie...

×   Plakken als rijke tekst.   Opmaak herstellen

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link is automatisch geïntegreerd.   In plaats daarvan als link tonen

×   Je voorgaande bijdrage is hersteld.   Tekstverwerker leegmaken

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen in vanaf URL.

Laden...

• Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

Door gebruik te maken van deze website ga je akkoord met Gebruiksvoorwaarden, Privacybeleid en Richtlijnen.