andermaal twee keer RNI DX programma's

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Ondersteun Radiotrefpunt!

Het in de lucht houden van Radiotrefpunt kost geld. Help ons! Met je donatie zorg je ervoor dat deze radiocommunity dagelijks actueel radionieuws kan blijven brengen. En je kunt blijven meepraten en genieten van alle historische radio-opnamen in het forum.

• Similar Content

• By hans knot
      Jim Reeves – I’m a fool to care. Op 5 mei 1974 presenteerde AJ Beirens in het RNI programma World in Action  een special rond Jim Reeves. Een week eerder bracht hij een promo voor dit programma daarbij gebruik makend van het nummer ‘Welcome to my world’ in combinatie met ‘I’m a fool to care’
      Jim Reeves – Welcome to my world. Op 5 mei 1974 presenteerde AJ Beirens in het RNI programma World in Action  een special rond Jim Reeves. Een week eerder bracht hij een promo voor dit programma daarbij gebruik makend van het nummer ‘Welcome to my world’ in combinatie met ‘I’m a fool to care’.

Jim Reeves - I'm a fool to care. On 5 May 1974 AJ Beirens presented a Jim Reeves special in the RNI programme World in Action. One week earlier he had a promo for this programme using the song 'Welcome to my world' in combination with 'I'm a fool to care'.

Jim Reeves - Welcome to my world. On 5 May 1974 AJ Beirens presented a Jim Reeves special in the RNI programme World in Action. One week earlier he had a promo for this programme using the song 'Welcome to my world' in combination with 'I'm a fool to care'.

Please login or register to see this link.

• By hans knot
      Again recordings from the AJ Beirens Heritage in the SMC Archive. The aim was that his recordings and documents would not go into dustbin but would be shared with radio lovers around Europe and more. One of the recordings he donated in this way is an excellent recording from the 2SM Network in Sydney Australia from 1972. Good high energy radio with Ronny Spikes and Graham Roberts. Two recordings in one file available till June 28th. Enjoy listening: Please login or register to see this link.
    • By hans knot
      It was on April 15th 1979 at noon that Radio Nova started as a radiostation in Italy. The opening program was presented by A J Beirens, who the RNI listerners knew from RNI goes DX and other programs. Another GEM from the AJ Beirens Heritage in my archive

• By hans knot
      Another interesting tape from the AJ Beirens heritage. Here the program from him on RNI for Boxing Day 1973 for 2 hours on studioquality. Enjoy!

• By hans knot
      Peppers - Pinch Of Salt. Dit nummer wordt al genoemd in de discografie en dus een aanvulling:  Het was AJ Beirens die een swingende spot produceerde voor het Free Radio News, het toenmalige prachtige tijdschrift van de Free Radio Campaign in  Duitsland. Daarbij maakte hij gebruik van ‘Pinch of Salt’. De spot werd in 1974 uitgezonden op RNI.

Peppers - Pinch Of Salt. This song is already mentioned in the discography, so it's an addition: it was AJ Beirens who produced a swinging spot for the Free Radio News, the then great magazine of the Free Radio Campaign in Germany. He used 'Pinch of Salt'. The spot was broadcast on RNI in 1974.