Caroline-19770101-259-Top100AlbumTracks-EdFoster-James Ross ea

bert ree

7 minutes ago, bert ree said:

De opnames van John geven het programma tot 0u45 want om middernacht waren ze nog niet klaar met de nr 1. Morgen volgt bij mij ook nog het deel vanaf 2057 tot 0045 en het  programma van Tom Anderson erna en zo gaan we door tot 1u16 Britse tijd.

Beste Bert,

I have just totalled the times of the 6 files and find they come to 13 hours 12 minutes. At the end of part 6 the DJ says it is 0113 and things are getting back to normal after finishing "Dark Side of the Moon".

Mvg,

John C

• Like 1

10 uur geleden zei JOCOOLE:

I found these files on my laptop, which total 12hours. I don't know the original uploader as they are from September 2013.

De uploader is waarschijnlijk Paul de Haan tegenwoordig bekend onder een andere gebruikersnaam.

Edited by PowerMusic
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 uur geleden zei JOCOOLE:

Beste Bert,

I have just totalled the times of the 6 files and find they come to 13 hours 12 minutes. At the end of part 6 the DJ says it is 0113 and things are getting back to normal after finishing "Dark Side of the Moon".

Mvg,

John C

the end of part 6 is 13 minutes to 1  = 0047 after the top 100 when Tom Anderson starts.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1