Larry Dean (ex Radio England) ernstig ziek.

Via Ron O'Quinn bereikte mij vanavond het volgende bericht:

Sad news for friends of Frank "Larry Dean" Lasiter..I just got off the phone with Larry and found out he has been officialy diagnosed with lung cancer in both lungs. His voice is the "Stand By For Ron O'Quinn" that opens my show each week. Larry and I have been friends since we were 14 years old in Moultrie, Georgia and we worked together in broadcasting for many years in England, Florida, and Georgia. The photo shows Larry, Nancy Sinatra and me. Please remember him in your prayers.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Popular Now

• Similar Content

• By Jano1954
      Vandaag ontving ik het volgende bericht van Ron O'Quinn :
      I want to get this news out to friends all over the world. A friend since High School, Frank "Lamar" Laseter known to millions of radio listeners as Larry Dean is suffering some major health issues. I spoke with him yesterday. He was declared legally blind about two years ago and is currently recovering from aorta aneurism surgery. Frank ("Larry") has been diagnosed with jaw cancer and possibly lung cancer. He needs your prayers and if you would like to speak with him just email, or PM, me and I will share his phone number. Larry is the voice of STAND BY FOR RON O'QUINN that starts my show each week.