Sign in to follow this  
Alex

WUSA Tampa Florida Into The Night with Catlin Rashke

WUSA 100.7 FM Tampa Florida with a program recorded the 3rd of September 1994: Into The Night With Rashke, presented by Catlin Rashke.

This is what she writes about it on her LinkedIn page:

I collaborated with the legendary Joe Montione to create a new type of night show; a talk & music hybrid with listener participation but without the high school dedication aspect.

I was constantly broadcasting live from locations our listeners patronized at night; coffee shops, night clubs, street fairs, grocery stores, you name it-we we're there My live broadcasts also provided additional revenue for our station and our clients. Plus, a lot of good will. As a result, my show went to #1 persons 25-54 .

Please login or register to see this link.

WUSA_logo_1993_bio.jpg

WUSA 100.7 FM Tampa Florida with a program recorded the 3rd of September 1994: Into The Night With Rashke, presented by Catlin Rashke.

I collaborated with the legendary Joe Montione to create a new type of night show; a talk & music hybrid with listener participation but without the high school dedication aspect.

I was constantly broadcasting live from locations our listeners patronized at night; coffee shops, night clubs, street fairs, grocery stores, you name it-we we're there My live broadcasts also provided additional revenue for our station and our clients. Plus, a lot of good will. As a result, my show went to #1 persons 25-54 .

WUSA_logo_1993_bio.jpg

WUSA_logo_1993_bio.jpg

Niets mis met de lijk, kan er gewoon bij.

http://www.mediafire.com/?vs830on89pwl0yp

Voor jou niet Alex, jij logt in met je eigen account. De rest krijgt deze melding: "Eternal Flame (La Flama Enterna)" by Bangles may be available for download from Amazon.

Enige optie is om uit te wijken naar een andere uploaddienst, met mediafire gaat deze nooit werken, wat je ook verzint.

Voor jou niet Alex, jij logt in met je eigen account. De rest krijgt deze melding: "Eternal Flame (La Flama Enterna)" by Bangles may be available for download from Amazon.

Enige optie is om uit te wijken naar een andere uploaddienst, met mediafire gaat deze nooit werken, wat je ook verzint.

Gloeiende, gloeiende.....

En deze dan???? Tis je krultang!