Spring naar bijdragen

Ben’s Radio Visuals passing the 150 videos mark

Ben

Aanbevolen berichten

At the end of September last year I announced the creation of Ben’s Radio Visuals on youtube.

During the last four months I’ve been adding videos of the Dutch Radiodays with so many very interesting interviews and discussions, perfectly organised by Hans Knot, Martin van der Ven and Rob Olthof † and their team.

Amongst others, I’ve added videos of RSLs in the UK, the Belgian radioday and a number of Veronica reunions and events, all perfectly organised by Juul Geleick, Ad Bouman and their team.

In my announcement message of September 29th I wrote:

as Mary Payne once wrote on her website : "No Big L RSL would be complete without the sight of Ben Meijering with a digital video camera grafted to his arm!"

Mary, her husband Chris and their team have been organising great offshore radio events in the UK.

I was so fortunate to attend two of those : “The Wet Club” reunion in 2002 and “Offshore 50” in 2017.

Now the supply of videos from my personal archive is drying up, I want to close the 4 months of posting videos with

An overview of the reunion of “The Wet Club” that took place on Saturday August 10th 2002. This video will be on-line coming Sunday, January 30.

On January 31st, I will post what I consider to be the jewel on the crown for Ben’s Radio Visuals. It is the overview of Offshore 50, that was held on August 14, 2017 in London.

Please keep enjoying the memories of (offshore) radio (events) from the past and if, in the future, I might come across some more footage, that I captured, I will add it to Ben’s Radio Visuals.

You can find Ben’s Radio Visuals on youtube : Please login or register to see this link.

PS. Regarding Offshore 50, look out for something special this August.

• Vind ik leuk 1
  • Bedankt 2
Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Doe mee aan het gesprek

Je kunt nu een bericht plaatsen en later registreren. Indien je al een account hebt, kun je je nu aanmelden om het bericht met je account te plaatsen.

Gast
Antwoord op deze discussie...

×   Plakken als rijke tekst.   Opmaak herstellen

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link is automatisch geïntegreerd.   In plaats daarvan als link tonen

×   Je voorgaande bijdrage is hersteld.   Tekstverwerker leegmaken

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen in vanaf URL.

Laden...

• Ondersteun Radiotrefpunt!

Het in de lucht houden van Radiotrefpunt kost geld. Help ons! Met je donatie zorg je ervoor dat deze radiocommunity dagelijks actueel radionieuws kan blijven brengen. En je kunt blijven meepraten en genieten van alle historische radio-opnamen in het forum.

• Onlangs hier

• Er kijken geen geregistreerde gebruikers naar deze pagina.
  • Gebruikersstatistieken

• Aantal leden
    • Meest online

Nieuwste lid
    Ljf
  • Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

Door gebruik te maken van deze website ga je akkoord met Gebruiksvoorwaarden, Privacybeleid en Richtlijnen.