Spring naar bijdragen

Looking for Laser 558 first day recordings

Lee M

Aanbevolen berichten

Hello, everyone. My name's Lee, and since Laser's 40th anniversary is upon us, I've been on the lookout for recordings from the station's first day on the air, 24 May 1984.. Together with my own recordings and those on the azanorak archive I now have a large part of that day, but there are still several gaps which it would be nice to fill.

I see that on this very forum, Vincent once posted links to cassette recordings covering the period from 0700-0030, but that was back in 2013 and the links were to zippyshare which of course is no longer available.

Please login or register to see this link.

Is there any chance these recordings could be re-posted?

On a related topic, a friend of mine is currently transferring a number of reel-to-reel recordings featuring Caroline and Laser from 1984-7, including some material from Laser's first (and as it turned out, only) birthday, and I've also found some cassettes of Laser's music tests and Caroline and Laser programmes from May-June 1984, which I'll try to get transferred as soon as possible.

• Vind ik leuk 1
  • Bedankt 1
Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Doe mee aan het gesprek

Je kunt nu een bericht plaatsen en later registreren. Indien je al een account hebt, kun je je nu aanmelden om het bericht met je account te plaatsen.

Gast
Antwoord op deze discussie...

×   Plakken als rijke tekst.   Opmaak herstellen

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link is automatisch geïntegreerd.   In plaats daarvan als link tonen

×   Je voorgaande bijdrage is hersteld.   Tekstverwerker leegmaken

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen in vanaf URL.

Laden...

• Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

Door gebruik te maken van deze website ga je akkoord met Gebruiksvoorwaarden, Privacybeleid en Richtlijnen.