Spring naar bijdragen

Radio Scotland 242

scotty

Aanbevolen berichten

• 1 year later...
On ‎03‎/‎04‎/‎2014 at 7:59 PM, scotty said:

Unfortunately Ben Healy was unable to join us at Radioday, but here he is presenting Swing Across Midday from February 1967 between 1251-1355.

Ian

Please login or register to see this link.

Hi Ian. Tried to listen to Ben Healy show on Radio Scotland Can't listen to file. Any ideas how I can solve this? Gordon McCreary

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Op ‎3‎-‎4‎-‎2014 at 20:59 zei scotty:

Unfortunately Ben Healy was unable to join us at Radioday, but here he is presenting Swing Across Midday from February 1967 between 1251-1355.

Ian

Grrrreat show Lads, but is a wee bit to fast.

See what i can do about it, but thanks, 242 was one of my fav stations with a very clear signal accros the water from Dunbar and even as Scotland and Ireland from the Firth of Clyde and later Irish Sea and back to Dunbar. Great station with that Northern Sound.

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

I ve done some work on the audio and speed, so here again Ben Healy< thats my name , whats yours?> on R Scotland 242 in Febr 1967.

BTW Scotland started 50 years ago on Jan 2 1966.

Paul de Haan.

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Hi,

You may like know that Scotland 69am (www.scotland69am.com) will be broadcasting eight hours of Radio Scotland 242 related programming on 1st January 2016 to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the launch of 242, including new shows by former 242 presenters. The special programmes have already attracted media coverage, including a two page spread in the Scottish edition of this week's "Mail on Sunday" and The Sunday Times. Among the former DJs presenting shows will be Tony Meehan (who has a weekly show on Scotland 69am), Doug Carmichael, Pete Bowman and Mel Howard. The programmes will start at 4am following the station's "Welcome to 2016" New Year show and will be repeated from 4pm onwards.

Please visit the station website for more details.
Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Doe mee aan het gesprek

Je kunt nu een bericht plaatsen en later registreren. Indien je al een account hebt, kun je je nu aanmelden om het bericht met je account te plaatsen.

Gast
Antwoord op deze discussie...

×   Plakken als rijke tekst.   Opmaak herstellen

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link is automatisch geïntegreerd.   In plaats daarvan als link tonen

×   Je voorgaande bijdrage is hersteld.   Tekstverwerker leegmaken

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen in vanaf URL.

Laden...

• Ondersteun Radiotrefpunt!

Het in de lucht houden van Radiotrefpunt kost geld. Help ons! Met je donatie zorg je ervoor dat deze radiocommunity dagelijks actueel radionieuws kan blijven brengen. En je kunt blijven meepraten en genieten van alle historische radio-opnamen in het forum.

• Onlangs hier

• Er kijken geen geregistreerde gebruikers naar deze pagina.
  • Gebruikersstatistieken

• Aantal leden
    • Meest online

Nieuwste lid
    Ljf
  • Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

Door gebruik te maken van deze website ga je akkoord met Gebruiksvoorwaarden, Privacybeleid en Richtlijnen.