Ik hoor het net in het programma van Roger Day en het maakt me triest. Ik heb vele platen cd s en haar boeken. We verliezen er veel dit jaar.
Cilla Black overleden
Featured Replies
Wat een dame, en wat een stem. Voor mij is ze de top als zangeres van de UK
Als ik ze hoorde zingen merkte ik steeds op dat mijn oren actiever waren
Het voelt aan alsof een stuk 60s 70s is verdwenen.
Jammer dat ze alhier niet meer hits scoorde of gedraaid werd, waarom is me een raadsel
Ik hoop dat een radiostation eens enkele speciale programma's aan haar besteed
Misschien Extra Gold ??
Vriendelijke groeten, Jean-Pierre
Inmiddels is de doodsoorzaak bekend:
Hoewel hier weer iets anders staat:
Helaas kan ik dat niet zien............. ( Sad, I can't see this special )
Hello,
Is there in the UK a friendly boy that recorded this TV show?
Jean-Pierre
Hi Jean-Pierre,
I have tried many different ways to download the show, but with no luck. Maybe you could use a proxy server, to trick ITV into believing you are in the UK.
A free version of Tunnelbear is available here..............
bewerkt door Drumbeat
Hi Drumbeat
Thanks, i try it, tunnelbear buth its only from vista and more, no more for xp window on my computer here
so i try it on my other computer number 2 with vista
we have now digital tv from Telenet provider
buth the problem is that anolog channels go away from the schedule list,
for reasons like to make more place for more digital new other tv channels
so my Duth program for recorded tv programs on my computer is the last years ...shit...bbc tv and more away
just only on my digital tv box from Telenet
Friendly greatings from the Westcoast of Flanders in Belgium
Jean-Pierre
Jean-Pierre,
I now have the TV show for you. I am trying to find a website to upload it for you (the file size is 350mb).
When I get the ITV Cilla Black show uploaded, I will post the link for you.
Jean-Pierre,
I have uploaded the ITV show here for you to download >>>>>>>>>
The One and Only Cilla Black
ITV
Tuesday 04 August 2015
bewerkt door Drumbeat
Hi Drumbeat, really a suprise !
Thank YOU
Juul
Hi Drumbeat, really a suprise !
Thank YOU
Juul
OK, Juul, no problem. Thanks for your thanks!
Helloha Drumbeat alover the water
This night is for me a big suprise, thank you very math !
I mean a Big Thank You!
Jean-Pierre
OK, Jean-Pierre, you are welcome.
The recording says 'episode 1'. I don't know why it states this because there is no other episode of the show. There was only 1 episode broadcast!
Gearchiveerd
Deze discussie is nu gearchiveerd. Reageren is niet meer mogelijk.
Erg jammer ! Ze heeft heel veel fraaie hits nagelaten die het in NL helaas niet allemaal tot in de Top 40 haalden. Klasse zangeres !
Priscilla White heeft mooie liedjes nagelaten. You're My World en het door Lennon & McCartney geschreven walsje It's for you vind ik de mooiste. Van de Dionne Warwick-covers (zoals Anyone who had a heart) verkies ik de originelen.
RIP
Inderdaad, "It's for you" vind ik de mooiste.