Spring naar bijdragen

RNI - Uitzendtijden gezocht

Vincent

Aanbevolen berichten

Thanks, Vincent.

This one is also two different programmes. Firstly Mike Ross from 13.21 to 14.08 (with Alan West on news at 14.00). This programme is from the week commencing 14 September 1970, but not from 19 September 1970, which was a Saturday. Mike keeps saying how long you have to get back to work from your lunch break, which implies that it is a weekday, and then says that he will be doing the lunchtime show until Spangles Muldoon returns, probably on Friday. This is probably therefore from the period 14 to 16 September 1970.

Then there is Stephen Ladd from about 11.37 to 12.00. This is also from September 1970, but the only clue as to the date is that "Tears of a clown" is at no. 4, which puts it between 7 and 12 September 1970.

Regards

Michael

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

This is the last hour of the Top 30 show, from 14.00 to 15.00 on 5 July 1970. Recorded from 244 metres, with jamming.

The Top 30:

1 (1) Creedence Clearwater Revival - Up around the bend

2 (2) Free - All right now

3(9) Four Tops - It's all in the game

4(5) Cliff Richard - Goodbye Sam Hello Samantha

5(3) Mungo Jerry - In the summertime

6(4) Gerry Monroe - Sally

7(7) Ten Years After - Love like a man

8(10) Nicky Thomas - Love of the common people

9(11) Herman's Hermits - Bet yer life I do

10(-) Kinks - Lola

11(12) Beach Boys  - Cottonfields

12(22) Shirley Bassey - Something

13(6) Supremes - Up the ladder to the roof

14(20) Pickettywitch - It's like a sad old kinda movie

15(15) Judas Jump - This feeling we feel

16(13) Fleetwood Mac - Green Manalishi

17(19) Casuals - My name is love

18(21) Les Reed Orchestra - Man of action

19(18) Christie - Yellow River

20(26) Cat Stevens - Lady D'Arbanville

21(16) Ray Stevens - Everything is beautiful

22(24) Brotherhood of Man - Where are you going to my love

23(14) Arrival - I will survive

24(-) ??? - It takes a little longer

25(23) Moody Blues - Question

26(28) Root and Jenny Jackson - So far away

27(17) Tony Joe White - Groupy Girl

28(29) Sonny Charles - ?????

29(-) Hotlegs - Neanderthal Man

30(27) Glen Campbell - Honey come back

The hitpicks:

Roger Day: Shocking Blue - Never marry a railroad man

Michael Lindsay: Marmalade - Rainbow

Axel: Rare Earth - Get ready

Alan West: Glen Campbell - By the time I get to Phoenix

Andy Archer: Chicago - 25 or 6 to 4

Carl Mitchell: Daddy Longlegs - High again

Regards

Michael

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

These are both Terry Davis from 1 June 1972. The first one is from the start of the International Service at 19.00 until about 19.48, the second from 20.14 to 20.44. Tony Allan reads news on the half hour in both segments.

Regards

Michael

Hello Michael,

will you please listen again to the first part. There's a cut just after the Skoll commercial at 19.34. My conclusion is that the first hour ended at 19.34 The rest of the recording is an large part from the second hour that ended at 20.44

best wishes, Hans

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

First part =      RNI - 19720601 - 1900-1934 - Terry Davis Show With News Tony Allan + 2000-2013 - Terry Davis Show

Second Part = RNI - 19720601 - 2014-2044 - Terry Davis Show With News Tony Allan

Above the text that i take for our Archief by the GR Club

Great thanks to everyone for al the work, time and the info !!! :shy:

Greatings from the westcoast of Flanders, Belgium

Groeten vanuit Vlaanderen, Jean-Pierre

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

I don't think I will be able to determine either the date or time of these Horst Reiner/Elke/Hannibal broadcasts, as there are no clues in either of the files. Both files seem to be comprised of more than one piece and all of the pieces sound as if they are from before Roger Day arrived on board the Mebo 2, so somewhere in the period between  23 January 1970 and 17 February 1970. Fairly early in the first piece there is the promo which Roger Day made which was played before he arrived on board to present his first programmes, which would imply that that piece is from early to mid-February 1970, but I won't be able to get any more precise, I'm afraid. Maybe Hans or Eric can work out more than I can on these two?

Regards

Michael

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

I don't think I will be able to determine either the date or time of these Horst Reiner/Elke/Hannibal broadcasts, as there are no clues in either of the files. Both files seem to be comprised of more than one piece and all of the pieces sound as if they are from before Roger Day arrived on board the Mebo 2, so somewhere in the period between  23 January 1970 and 17 February 1970. Fairly early in the first piece there is the promo which Roger Day made which was played before he arrived on board to present his first programmes, which would imply that that piece is from early to mid-February 1970, but I won't be able to get any more precise, I'm afraid. Maybe Hans or Eric can work out more than I can on these two?

Regards

Michael

I agree with Mike. These tapes were fillers recorded in Zurich and played at various points during the tests and before Roger Day arrived. Horst Reiner and Hannibal were aboard at this point (Elkie was never on the ship) and probably used these tapes when they needed a break.

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

This is two different programme segments. First Alan West from 10.56 to 11.00 GMT on the World Service from 23 September 1970. The rest is another test transmission from January or February 1970 with Horst Reiner, but again with no way of working out time or date information. This programme has no Roger Day promo, so I would say it is from late January 1970 or early February 1970.

Regards

Michael    

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Doe mee aan het gesprek

Je kunt nu een bericht plaatsen en later registreren. Indien je al een account hebt, kun je je nu aanmelden om het bericht met je account te plaatsen.

Gast
Antwoord op deze discussie...

×   Plakken als rijke tekst.   Opmaak herstellen

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link is automatisch geïntegreerd.   In plaats daarvan als link tonen

×   Je voorgaande bijdrage is hersteld.   Tekstverwerker leegmaken

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen in vanaf URL.

Laden...

• Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

Door gebruik te maken van deze website ga je akkoord met Gebruiksvoorwaarden, Privacybeleid en Richtlijnen.